Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 64 - Mimosas Have Zero Calories, Right??

Dear Reader,

Today was the next-to-the last day of vacation.  Having too much fun to post.  Nothing profitable is happening anyway, except relaxing.  Are lodgings are a good 10-15 minute walk from most of the restaurants, which is a good thing.  At least were getting SOME exercise!  I don't know where the time is going, literally!  We had a couples' massage today with the wax from soy candles.  I loved it, but my husband was not a fan.  I plan on going back tomorrow for a mango manicure, whatever that is.  I'm just not going to pay $110 for a facial!  

We did take scuba diving lessons and that was a lot of fun.  We planned on going back to get certified the next day, but decided for multiple reasons not to.  Like, I'm not ever going to scuba where there are shark attacks, so unless we go to Jamaica each year, there's not a lot of point in being certified.  

Tomorrow is our last day. In addition to the manicure I still want to take the wind surfing and paddle boarding lessons and hopefully a snorkeling trip that afternoon.  I'm sure there's no way all that will happen, though!  There's so much to do here since they have all these boating activities that are part of the deal. They take a catamaran out into the ocean where there's a sand bar with a bar on it!  And horseback riding, etc., etc.  So, not a lot of time for reading and reflexion, but were having a great time.  

Later, Mon!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment