Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 62 - It Cost HOW Much???!

Dear Reader, 

we are home again at last after 15 hours of travel, and are dead tired.  Jamaica was great and we had a wonderful time, but we're thinking that Hilton Head is plenty tropical for us and quicker, easier, and cheaper!  To my dismay, GREAT dismay, my husband told me what our vacation cost while we were coming home.  If I had had any idea, our time there would have been entirely different. We would have WORKED at this vacation!  We would have done every single thing that was included in the package.  No lazing around taking naps and getting massages! 

We have to host a ball tomorrow so no rest for the weary. Only two dresses got in, so I hope one if them fits. I'd love to sleep till noon tomorrow, but we have to leave at 2:30 in the afternoon.  

So I'm off to sleep with my kitty on my chest.  

Sleep well!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment