Friday, March 28, 2014

Day 48 - Frightfully Foul Mood Continues

Dear Reader,  
The evening has not improved my mood, even though I did enjoy being with these particular people who have been so kind to us while we have lived here.  But I am still so tired and my right pelvic joint has come out of place and is hurting so bad.  My tendon at the top of my left ankle joint is strained badly for some reason and hurting a lot. And I'm so tired I could cry.  

I intend to stay home tomorrow and go nowhere and see no one.  Just work on my study and piddle around with things that need doing.  No plans. No schedules.  Just rest and relax and regroup. 

I had a discouraging thought today.  I'm on day 48.  What if I finish this up and no significant changes are accomplished in my life.  

This blog is definitely not ending with "Cheers!".

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment