Monday, April 7, 2014

Day 38 - Ready for Bed!

Dear Reader, 

Well, I consider this day to have been a success.  I did get a lot done.  Not as much as I hoped, but still, quite a lot. I did exercise, but I didn't stretch afterwards and my legs were incredibly sore.   I soaked in a strong solution of mineral salts for a long time and feel a good bit better.  

The Panang Curry turned out really good, I'll definitely be making it again.  Not so the kale salad with an orange-ginger dressing.  Hmmmm.  My iPad is not letting me go back and do any corrections at all. Maybe it's tired, too.  

Goals for tomorrow: 

FINISH my study
Finish the mess in the foyer
Have a "come to Jesus" talk with the housekeeper  
Run some errands 
Make a Thai fish dinner

The housekeeper killed yet another one of my plants!  And this is one that sits right by the door we all use.  Soil was completely dry, and I cannot tell you how many times I've explained this to her. I've written down very precise notes to talk about with her tomorrow.  They mostly are based on the problems she is causing by not following my cleaning schedule, not using time wisely, and not staying focused.  I don't want to fuss at her, so I know I'll do it all in an encouraging way.  At least I think I will.  I excused a lot of things for a long time because she's deaf, she wasn't parented well at all, she's not educated, this is her first actual job, it's a complicated job, etc.  But I think that I have to admit that she's just not very good and doesn't seem to want to improve.  She's so nice and easy to be around and we get along great.  I just need her to do a better job cleaning this place!  

I'm turning in now.  And this is my best time that I've had so far, I think!  I'm comfortable and so is my kitty.  But I just realized that I left my Xanax in the bathroom so I have to get up.  

Good night!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment