Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 15 - Very Short Update

Dear Reader,

My joint is back in place!  It's all very tender, but back where it belongs.  Just woke up that way.  

We were threatened with tornados and severe weather all day today.  Schools let out at 1:00, but not a thing has happened!  I did go out and get all my errands done to try to beat the rain.  It never came, but I'm glad to have finished everything.  

I got a fair amount of work done today, but I still have SO much to get done before I show the house tomorrow.  

Picture got super angry/upset at my mom this evening because she started going on about how obamacare has death panels set up to decide who gets treatment and who doesn't.  Just drove me crazy!

My brother in Mississippi had a tornado go nearby, but it missed him by two miles.  

No exercise today, but I did lay down and sleep again this afternoon because I was so tired.  

I have to show the house tomorrow, go to two doctor's  appointments, get a manicure and go to a dinner, so it's going to be a super tight day,  

Here's to survival!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment