Monday, April 7, 2014

Day 38 - Losing Momentum!

Dear Reader,

I worked till 1:00 on this, that, and the other and cleaning off my desk.   I got all my notes about the history of the house in which I live (do note that I did not end that phrase with a preposition) and the scenic wallpaper in it.  My husband cane home and I ate lunch and finished a book is been reading, The Good Luck of Right Now.  Then I came back upstairs and trotted around returning all sorts of things to their correct places.  

Now it is 1:21 and in about to get back to it.  I spent more than an hour on my desk, but I'm okay with that because, with my OCD, it's a wonder I was able to stop at all.  I'm supposed to change jobs to going through all of my daughter's things, but I don't want to! I am locked in to working on my study.  I think what I'll do is give myself 20 minutes to do some more inventorying of the books bad then get to the foyer. But I'm draggy and not acting like a professional.  And neither is my housekeeper.  I had a bunch of things I needed to address, but just couldn't.  But then I saw what a mess the downstairs is and that she is still not following my instructions!  So I actually did get onto her about it.  Her response was that I'm leaving so I shouldn't care anymore!  So, that was frustrating, but ... there you go.  

I'm going to put my big girl panties back on now and start working hard again.  The time is 1:27.  On your mark ... get set ... ready?

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment