Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 37 - Off to a Fairly Good Start

Dear Reader,

The day is half over and I've gotten very little done.  I got up very well today, it was amazing!  But I just don't have a lot of drive today, so I'm going to have to provide it artificially by acting like I do!  I did some tidying in my room and bathroom and even in my closet.  I was waiting for,the housekeeper to get here, but she was late.  After she came, thoug, she though my note to her about the dead plant was a joke!  That I was being funny!  So, I made it very clear that I was not joking.  So then I didn't want to go downstairs in case she was acting offended or hurt or crying or something else like that.  She came up,with a plan and then said, "I owe you a plant." To which I responded, "You owe me a LOT of plants!" And we laughed.  And that is ALL I can do.  I can't talk to her about anything else today.  I have a very low capacity for being a boss and I'm afraid that completely used it up!

I've got my Bible read and had my prayer time and posted something on Facebook.  I've got a few other general things to,do and then it is time to ATTACK my study!

We don't have that dinner tonight after all (yeah!) but that means I have to cook dinner (boo)!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment