Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 70 - God Help Me!!

Dear Friend, 

Today got off to a great start.  My daughter was very stressed out over the new job and broke out in hives.  She was exhausted and got in bed with me for a while, and then I suggested we watch a couple of episodes of "Friends" to shift her mood.  We did that and she cheered up some before she left.  But, my mother was very upset and crying and wanting to go home.  Her foot was killing her and some other things had happened and she was very discouraged.  So, that was fun trying to pull both of them out of the dumps.  

My mother and I went to a tea room in a nearby village and it was soooo good!  I had a smoked tea for the first, and last, time.  Tea sandwiches, an amazing blueberry scone, and a chocolate cake thing.  I'm still stuffed.  

Then later we had a delivery of a variety of baked goods for my uh sand and I ate some more sweets.  Boy, am I going to pay for all of this.  I still haven't tried on my clothes for Friday!!  Oh my gosh! I'm not even going to think about what I'm going to do if they don't fit!  

Then I went to a Nine West out let store to buy wedge shoes for my daughter.  

That's it for me,  So sleepy!  I'll be so relieved when this is all over and everyone has gone home. 

Cheers!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment