Thursday, April 23, 2015

Day 64 - A Better Day

Dear Friend, 

Today went a lot better.  I was dead asleep when my alarm went off this morning at 9:00.  It took at least an hour for me to wake up and then I spent an hour in bed looking at email and Facebook.  Once I got out of bed, I really applied myself to following the schedule I had written out.  It worked really well and got a lot done.  I even did the leg and hip exercises, believe it or not!  And,boy!  Not a day too soon.  I really am weak.  I didn't do too many, but was very sore the rest of the day.  I got a lot of laundry done and even cleaned out and organized several kitchen areas, including all of my food storage containers and coffee travel cups.  All of see things were on the floor so it was stand-up-sit-down-stand-up-sit-down all morning.  Looks really good now.

I'm going to have to work on getting a summer wardrobe figured out.  Most of my summer clothes were pretty run down last summer, but I didn't worry about them because we were moving and I didn't want to be wearing new clothes.  So now I'm in a pickle.  Plus the weight I've gained has got me out of several of my mainstay summer pieces.  I have a few knit dresses that I'm going to have to replace because, even with a cami bra, they show waaaay too much cleavage.  

This evening we went to the spring formal which had a 1920's theme.  I did the whole hair and makeup and jewelry, except I forgot to put on my fantastic Art Deco earrings!  Bummer.  

I'm going to try the same plan tomorrow and hope I'll have good news for you about how tomorrow went.   

MUST make two doctors appointments tomorrow!!  Got a new zombie book.  It's ok.  I prefer the ones with a female protagonist.  Except, have you noticed in all of the post -apocalyptic genre (Hunger Games, Divergent, etc.) the girls never have periods???

Cheers!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment