Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 364 - Dare Me to Do It In a Week!

Dear Reader,

I tried to add in some pictures which not only did not work, but caused the last part of,the letter to disappear.  So I'm going to quit here before I lose anything else.  Technology wins this one!

I got some progress done on the house.  Not as much as I would have liked, though.  I woke up when my alarm went off, hit the dose button, and that's the last thing I remember.  My alarm went off at 8:00 and I slept till my husband called at 12:30 in the afternoon.  So,that was 12 and a half hours of sleep.  And it probably would have been longer if he hadn't called.  I don't get it. I mean, I understand that my body has a lot more to handle than most people's and that it does most of,it's repair and healing work at night.  And I get that I have a serious sleep deficit going on.  But, still!  I have three alarms set for tomorrow!

We will be sleeping in our new home tomorrow night.  So I have a LOT of work to do upstairs tomorrow.  I got some done, but not that much.  The problem is that I just felt very, very weak and exhausted.  Like I just needed to go back to bed and sleep for hours more.  I couldn't figure out what was going on.  Then it dawned on me that I had forgotten my beta blockers for at least a day and a half.  That's what I take for my heart to stop the tachycardia which is so tiring.  Boy did I feel stupid when I realized that.  I felt bad enough that I decided not to go to,the graduation ceremony tonight at the prison.  My husband said it was a wonderful, very joyous event.  I'm so glad!

This has been a bad day for,the place we left.  Shots were fired in the afternoon in the projects behind the school and the assailant ran towards the campus.  Later,this evening some students were robbed at gunpoint at one of the dormitories.  And right now there is a tornado warning!

I'm still losing time looking for a new bedroom set.  I want the bedroom to be cheerful, cheerful, cheerful so,that I WANT to wake up!  I want the walls,to be a soft yellow and the bed set to be something that works with that.  But, at the same time, it has to be able to hide black dog hairs because my dogs ARE going to get on it and I don't want every hair to,show.  I have a white matelasse set and would prefer a duvet cover in a pattern to,fold on top of,that, but so far the perfect ensemble eludes me.  I just KNOW that the PERFECT set is out there somewhere!  

This is nice, but too much red




No comments:

Post a Comment