Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 344 - Adult Lisa ... Come Back!!

Dear Reader,

Thismwill he short because I'm hurting so bad.  I saw the chiropractor today and I think he's going to be okay.  He did a very gentle adjustment since I'm new to him.  The muscles in my neck were so tense and swollen that my neck didn't adjust very well.  But my middle back did fine.  I'm supposed to go back friday, but I think I'm going back tomorrow.  This move has been hard on my body.  As my immune system settles down, it should be able to turn its attention to healing my connective tissues.  My husband went downstairs after going to bed, to get me the travel pillow.  I thought it would help support my neck, but it's too tight and hurts badly.  

I've got an appointment set to see both the counselor I picked and the doctor I picked.  But the doctor doesn't file insurance, and my husbands not keen on that.  I'm not keen on it either because it means I'll have to be the one wrestling with the insurance company all the time.  

Pain is making me feel more overwhelmed again.  

That's it for now.  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment