Sunday, June 15, 2014

Day 354 - Different Sort of Father's Day

Dear Reader,

This will be short and sweet, I think.  It's 12:30 and I'm starting to get sleepy

Today was Father's Day, and it was the first one that we did not have the kids with us, so that was very different.  We got up and went to a little mexican food place nearby for lunch and had prickly pear margarits.  Strange!  Sweet, and pink!  Next to no alcohol in them.  

Then we came home and took a nap together.  I came upstairs and went through my husbands athletic socks. Meh had thirty pairs and 19 head bands.  He agreed to knock those down by half, and he even set out around 100 ties that he's going to give away!  I have four boxes of things I have culled out while unpacking that will go,to Salvation Army, ,I'm still trying to purge and reduce my possessions to what I actually use.  Not counting shoes, of course!  :-)

We then went to see The Fault of Our Stars.  If you like Nicholas Sparks books, you'll like movie.  

Tomorrow I'm going to focus on cleaning more than on unpacking. Can't take the mess any longer.  My to-do list is three pages long!  

I'm really missing my kids right now.  Pretty badly.  

We went to see xmen this weekend.  Pretty boring, I thought.  But ... I saw a a jazzercise fitness center!!  It's only four miles from the houses and they offer tons of classes at dupiferent time.  I LOVE Jazzercise and used to own a franchise and was an instructor.  I learned about it when Ben was about 9 months old and fell in love with it.  I stayed on the back row and, over the course of a year, got fit and lost a bunch of weight.  You apparently have to join and there's a contract. I understand the need for this, especially with having a center.  But I'm just worried if my tendons and all that will let me do this again. I'm going to call them tomorrow and find out if I can get out of the contract if it starts tearing up my tendons. It made such a HUGE difference in my life before.  I wonder if it will again now?  

Well, I'm genuinely sleepy now, so I will say adieu.  

Cheers!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment