Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day 361 - My Body Is Not Happy!

Dear Reader, 

Sometimes it's hard to know what's going on with my body. There's just too many things going on in it all the time. 

Last night I was in bed, lights out, exhausted by 11:00.  A new record for me.  But then I remembered that I don't own a broom or dustpan or mop since the university has been providing those.  I realized if I ordered from amazon before the evening was over, I could get everything delivered Monday.  So I did some searches for best broom and mop for dog hair and best duster (turns out ostrich feathers win, hands down) and got an order placed, along with a grooming gadget that looks like it will be perfect for my two short hair dogs.  By then, though, my tension level was back up. I realized sometimes I overwork just to reduce that tension feeling of having a bunch of stuff on top of me.  My pain level started soaring and I eventually had to get out of bed, find and take the other lap half if my Xanax, take some Tylenol and read for a while.  I finally got to sleep, and then woke up with a very sore throat and swollen glands. I've taken some more Tylenol and am in a hot bath right now.  

My guess is that my immune system has cranked it up and us way over-activated and the sore throat and swollen glands are from the terribly hot thai food I had last night.  

I'm about to take a stab at the day, now.  Wish me success.  I MUST find my meds.  That's the most important thing.  I hope to work very hard today and then have a day of rest tomorrow.  

Cheers!
Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment