Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 362 - pure Exhaustion

Dear Reader,

I've reached new levels of fatigue that I didn't know existed.  Slept twelve and a half hours until someone rang the doorbell.   Couldn't get out of bed for almost an hour.  I can't find any more of my heart meds anywhere.  I got one dose today and that's it.  I'm going to go down to the basement tomorrow to see if I can at least find my luggage.  I think I have some in one of my suitcases.  I'm gong to be a real wreck if I can't find it, and I won't be able to get any until Monday at the earliest.  

I'm going straight to sleep.  I realized I don't even own a broom or a mop since the university has been doing all of that. I think I'm just gong to order some from amazon.  I do have a bucket at least.  

This is such a strange kitchen arrangement.  I'm going to have to spend some time figuring out how to organize my things.  

That's it for now.  Desperate for sleep. I have to manage my energy carefully tomorrow so I don't get so exhausted

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment