Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day 307 - Quickly! Quickly!

Dear Reader, 

I'm going to do this quickly because I am really tired!  Definitely not staying up super late tonight!  

I have my appointment set with the functional medicine doctor on Wednesday.  Yay!

I had the furniture in my study rearranged today.  I'm not at all sure it's going to work like I have it, but I won't really be able to tell until I have boxes unpacked.  I am sure that the bookcase is where I want it, so at least I can unpack my books and get them loaded up.  There is a large closet in the sunroom area that I can use to put all my notebooks of Bible studies I've written.  The other rooms don't have these big radiators, but this one has two which take up a lot of wall space.  I wonder why they are there.  At least it all looks pretty straight forward, I had both offices pretty well in order.  

But our son's room is just awful!  I don't have the faintest idea what to do in there except to close the door!

I went to a diner this evening and ordered the roast turkey.  It was just deli slices of turkey lunch meat on top of some dressing with that yellow, canned gravy on top!  I didn't eat the dressing and turned down the bread, but I did eat the gravy, knowing that it would have wheat in it.  My tongue swelled up and an abcess or whatever has broken out on the inside of my lower lip.  So I'm going to have to be more careful in the future.  

Later!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment