Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 300 - So Much Pain!

Dear Reader, 

I am in so much pain again!  Last night I couldn't go to sleep till around 4:00 a.m.!  The pain gas been very bad today and is intensifying this evening.  It's bother shoulders, arms and biceps. And the outsides of each thigh.  Plus, I just happened to itch a tendon on my neck behind the ear and it was extremely painful.  I will definitely be getting to a doctor or chiropractor Monday!

I'm having a problem.  I realized that I can't go with my super shabby chic design plans in the family areas because they just won't work at all with the rest of the house.  I've been online some looking for pictures and ideas and fabrics, but have not come up with anything yet.  The Ethan Allen decorator showed me an upholstery fabric for the sunroom, that I didn't like for in there at the time.  But now I think it might be a good fabric for the loveseat I'm planning on recovering.  But they don't let you know the manufacturer and so you're out of luck unless you happen to be able to find it.  

I really like this fabric and think it could be the starting point for a lot of good ideas.    But it's $50 something a yard so I'd have to use it only it accents, like pillows.  But it is pretty, isn't it?  I've already forgotten what website I found it on.  I should probably go find it and mark it right away!  I definitely want to pull in a black and white buffalo check on something.  Or beige and white, or pink and white.  But some how, somewhere use a buffalo check.  I love them!

This is a picture of a room I like. Colors are soft and subtle, and I love the art!



But at the same time, it's kind of mushy.  Doesn't feel like there is a definite color scheme.  And, the brass chandelier fixture really needs to be replaced!

But, before it go any further, I want to be sure that you are appropriately impressed that I was FINALLY able to paste actual picture on here, and not just the website info!

Our son has a job!!Starting Monday!  We are so happy for him.  He'll be a customer relations person for a pharmaceutical company.  It's temporary right now, but may become permanent.  Of course, we've heard that before!

I was SO frazzled last night.  So I decided I needed a peaceful day.  I sat outside for a time of prayer and relaxation.  Then we went out to a bustling Greek restaurant and then saw Into the Storm, which I found terrifying having just moved out of tornado alley!  

Well, I'm going to try to go to sleep now sitting up in a recliner to see if that will keep the pain in my arms down.  Just saw that I don't need to worry about not being able to find the site for that fabric.  It's already showing up as the ad on safari sites!

P.S.  I see that I boasted too early about posting photos.  I'll try again here.  






No comments:

Post a Comment