Monday, August 25, 2014

Day 284 - Profitable Day

Dear Reader, 

I did get up and swim.  Could only do five laps doing the breast stroke, but after that, I did some water aerobic exercises and continued for thirty minutes total.  I sprayed off several folding chairs that had gotten spider webs on them.  Then I sprayed down some cushions that had gotten very dirty from being under a big tree, and cleaned the glass table top to my large, round wicker table.  After that, I read my Bible and prayed.  Then bathed, dressed, and did my makeup and hair.  

I then began preparing all the forms to get a new social security number, a driver's license, car registration, and some other form so we don't have to pay taxes.  I had to call our New York insurance agent to get an authorization saying that we do have insurance.  It took forever!  But I now know how much my Terrain ways!

Then I left and drove to a city to get all this done, only to find that the offices close at 3:00 every day except Wednesday ... when they close at noon!

I'll be taking care of this tomorrow.  

I made grilled cheese sandwiches and made a Paleo tomato soup for dinner that turned out delicious!  I used gluten-free bread and Go Veggie cheese slices and ... it was really quite good!  Then after dinner, we went for a walk around the block.  

I hoped to go to the chiropractor today because the pain in my right arm and shoulder has been building up each day and is pretty severe now, but I didn't have time.  Definitely have to MAKE time tomorrow.  

That's it till tomorrow!

Cheers!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment