Sunday, August 3, 2014

Day 306 - Waiting For My Husband to Get Home

Dear Reader,

I'm sitting in the front porch waiting for my husband to arrive home from his trip to Texas.  I've worked really hard on the house while he's been gone and I think you can really tell the difference.  He won't let me work this hard when he's home, so I really pushed and, let me tell you ... I am TIRED!

I've got my to-do list ready for tomorrow.  I have the doctor's appointment WHICH I WILL NOT BE LATE FOR!!  

Yay!! He got home just as I was writing that. I'm so glad!  I'll be going to see my mother for her birthday and he'll get to be the one left at home and see how he likes it!  

He loved the way the house looks.  The new arrangement and the pictures being up look great and make everything so much prettier and homier.  Is that a word?  It doesn't look right.  

We should get propane for our pool tomorrow and get it heated finally. That will be great.  If we both started just trading water for twenty minutes, tyrant would be a good start. 

I'm planning on doing some work on all of the outside areas tomorrow.  Not the major pressure washing, etc.  just sweeping off cushions and furniture, tidying up, and washing table tops.  Just try to get everything neat and not so grossly dirty!  I would LOVE it if we could put a real roof over the pergola some day.  That would be wonderful.  

I'm very excited to be seeing a doctor tomorrow and getting all of my prescriptions taken care of.  I hope he's good! 

It's weird that we are into August already.  This makes three seasons that I have basically missed.  

That's about it for tonight.  I hope you have a good start on your week tomorrow.  

Oh.  Darn.  I just remembered that I have to find my social security card.  Bummer.  

Cheers!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment