Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Day 221 - Most of the Lighting is Up!

Dear friend,
This will be super short cause I'm in a lot of pain.  The chandelier is up in the living room.  It is very simple and elegant, mostly metal with a few crystals. It's very big, but it will look great when all the furniture is in.  The dining room chandelier and sconces are GORGEOUS!  The entry light is here and the two sconces for the foyer have been ordered.  I got my wallpaper ordered ... Figuring out how many rolls I needed was hysterical!  Hope I not horribly off.  All of the wooden blinds are ordered.  I still have to find plantation shutters for,the living room that are at a price I'm willing to spend.  

The day was a hour between workers putting up lights and a meeting with three people about the dinner were giving for our athletic team Saturday night.  Can't figure out how to get the seating arranged.  They just kept going on and I told them there was no way the dining room would hold three ten-foot circular tables.  Had to get out a measuring tape to show,them.  I finally said I'd figure it out and get back to,them.  


I called the hospital in the large city nearby and they argued whether I really needed an MRI or a something else.  Good grief!


I got dinner started and then a muscle in my left shoulder/back area suddenly cramped up so bad that I was in crazy bad pain,  I've soaked in hot water with a ton of Epsom salts and used an ice pack for a long time and took a couple of Tylenol.  Still hurting Superbad so in going to bed really.  



My big goal for,the week was to keep the house picked up all week long and that's already gone down the drain!  Rats.


Cheers!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment