Thursday, November 20, 2014

Day 213 - 37th Wedding Anniversary!

Dear Friend,

37 years have gone by since I married my husband.  37 years with more pain and heartbreak packed in them than we could have imagined.  I don't thnk, I know, that I could not have survived them without him holding me.  There has been great joy and happiness throughout the years as well, joy that the two of yours have always shared.  Life is long, life is short, but it always has the same end.  I only hope that at my end, I am in his arms.

I am having a pretty good panic attack right now.  He will be going to Pennsylvania tomorrow to see our girls play in the NCAA and expected me to go with him.  Last I remember, tough, was hm saying he had to check his schedule to see if henhouse get away, and then I forgot all about it.  I'm pretty worn t right now from the game last Sunday and all the work getting ready for the luncheon ... was that only yesterday??  And then handling the furniture being delivered and a lot of work that had to be done for that.  Plus I have a 1:00 doctor's appointment and I have to get my klonopin refilled then. And I'm just sometimes.  Didn't get much sleep,last night.  But I hate to disappoint him and I want to be with hm land mosylunimeorrynaboutnhm being on the road by himself.  Whch of curse means I am saying that he has to have me with him to be safe,  last time I checked I was not God, and I'm pretty sure that status has not changed!  Plus ... the high where they are going tomorrow is going to be 34! I wouldn't even be able to be outside in that cold.  So I told him I really didn't want to go, and he immediately said that was fine, but I feel guilty enough about it to be in a panic over it.

I had wine at our celebratin dinner,mop so I'm super tired.  And my feet are burning and itching for some reason.  Never a dull moment!

Have a great day tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure I will feel conflicted!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment