Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!

Dear Reader, 

Welcome to 2014!  I hope this will be a year of growth in every area of our lives!

My husband is out of state, so my daughter and I stayed home for the evening.  She and I watched "Courageous", and then we watched "This Means War".  My husband watched it at the same time and we texted back and forth during it.  Then he called at midnight and we toasted all of the exciting things we are looking forward to in the upcoming phase of our lives in New York.  

I spent a lot of time going over my resolutions for the coming year which I will share tomorrow.  

But for now, goodnight!  Or, since it's 4:00 in the morning, perhaps I should say good morning instead.  I'm going to have quite a time getting my day and night back.  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment