Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 130 - System is Back Down!!!

Dear reader, 

It is almost 3:00 in the morning and I am still up.  Currently sitting in the tub!  Last night was awful.  My husband kept snoring badly, no matter what position I got him to shift into.  I finally got up and went to the family room and laud down on the couch to read and go to sleep.  He woke up and realized I was not in bed, so he came and found me still awake and asked me to cone read in bed.  I did, and then we both, basically, kept each other from going to sleep.  He drifted off close to 4:00 am, but was snoring again immediately.  So I went back to the couch and fell asleep finally. I woke ip at some point and got in bed with him, but wound up sleeping till 2:30 this afternoon when someone called the house and woke me.  

Winter storm Ion us supposed to be coming tomorrow bring arctic temperatures and snow.  Since I was out of everything anyway, I had to go do a major grocery shopping trip this evening.  I first went to our women's basketball team's game, and then to a Mexican food restaurant right beside the supermarket.  While I was there I had a major episode with my dysautonomia problem.  I just crashed.  Went completely weak and had to lay my head down on the table.  I WANTED to lay down on the floor!  The waiter checked on me and was very nice.  I crushed the remaining tortilla chips into tiny pieces and gathered them up with my fingertips along with a lot of the salt.  I kept doing this for quite a while while he kept filling my water glass back up.  It took a long time, but my blood pressure finally got normal again, after drinking almost five large glasses if water.  

This incident took so long that it was around 8:30 before I got to the store and 19:30 before I got home.  My husband brought in the groceries and I put up the perishables and fed the dogs.  We watched sine Saturday Night Live and went upstairs to go to bed about 12:00.  I took my supplements, which is fairly time-consuming!, and hot in bed with him for a while before taking my bath.  I read three chapters in the Bible and put together my to-do list for tomorrow and then came in here.  He was still being very restless in his sleep so I turned out my light bad am hoping he'll be able to fall sound to sleep now.  

Tomorrow is Sunday and we are planning on going to church, we haven't been for at least a month.  Our daughter is staying at a friends' place and is planning on joining us tomorrow.  Hopefully our son will cone see us and we can have a Second Christmas since the remaining gifts have gotten in.  

So I'd say rebooting is not doing so well yet!  In fact, I think I could safely say that the system gas crashed again!  Slept till 2:30!  Up till 3:00 am!  Yep.  System is back down after making a few whirring sounds and then stopping!  I will try to handle tomorrow more carefully. I got online to check on tomorrow's forecast started looking at all the little titles on the weather.com site.  Giant lobster caught off the coast of Southern California!  Shark photo bombed her kids' picture!  Message in a bottle brings new insight into global warming!  I hate those little time-wasting titles that are always so up irresistibly interesting!  

I'm ready to try to go to sleep now.  I'm only gong yo get about six hours of sleep which means I will nap long tomorrow and get nothing done and then be mad at myself for being such a loser!!

But, tomorrow is a new day ... although likely an extremely cold one!  I hope it snows enough that my husband cancels school for Monday!  I love it when the housekeeper doesn't come in and I have the house to myself!  

Cheers!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment