Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 105 - Discouraged

Dear Reader,

I am very discouraged this evening.  I was so completely exhausted this morning that I could not wake up at all. I'd drag myself out of sleep only to be sucked back under. Once I was finally able to get up and dressed, I felt awful. I'm really discouraged about ever being able to get my health back now.  Too many things wrong.  Maybe when and if life gets more simple after we move things will get better.  

I read some today about adrenal exhaustion, and it seemed to fit.  I understand, though, that the test to check your levels of cortisol, adrenaline, and those other hormones and what your levels are at different times of day is really expensive.  Apparently your supposed to have a surge of cortisol in the morning which is what causes you to wake up.  I'm pretty sure I don't have that. 

I'm hoping to spend a lot of time tomorrow working on things in the basement that I need to do to be ready to move.  

Since, I'm so down-hearted, I won't say anything more.  

Cheers?
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment