Monday, July 14, 2014

Day 326 - Good Day!

Dear Reader, 

 I had a pretty good day today.  I actually did feel some depression today, but didn't succumb to it.  I got some good work done today, which was exciting after having several low days.  I finished ALL of the boxes in my bedroom!!  I cleaned three toilet bowls, (Really not a fan of doing that!) and I got most of the laundry Donal. But best of all is that I got a LOT done in my laundry room.  I need a new ironing board cover, though, I realized.  I've been looking at some pretty Laura Ashley ones on line, but my internet is running unbelievably slow!  I'm about to go crazy.  

Since I didn't get anything accomplished today that moves me forward toward any of my goals, I don't have much to share with you this evening.  I set my light alarm for 9:00 and had it set for the birds' song.  It actually woke me up at 9:20 and I actually got out of bed at 9:30.  So that's definitely a step forward and encouraging.  I texted my realtor asking abut doctor recommendations and she told me about a doctors' group that she sees, so I guess that's an itsy, bitsy step in the right direction.  

So I guess that's it for tonight.  Except for one thing.  The preacher yesterday talked about an interesting quote by a woman I had not heard of before and referred to her as "the theologian, Amy Oden" or something like that.  And I had this longing run through me of wanting to be a theologian!  Not every little girls' dream!  :-)

Cheers!
Lisa

P.S.  This house will be finished at some ponta right??


No comments:

Post a Comment