Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Day 324 - YAY!!

Dear Reader,

I'm so glad that my good friend has arrived!  She's already just about figured out how to organize my kitchen, which is great because I have just been baffled!  I have asked her to wake me up tomorrow, but not before 7:00.  I'm going to see if she can make me into a morning person in four days.  Who believes it could happen??

I woke up this morning to another really bad dream of my husband breaking up with me.  I couldn't even get out of bed for an hour, and it had me really sad most all of the day.  Gotta get some EMDR!  

I have the go ahead to order all of the furniture as soon as he designer and I get everything finalized.  She wants to come back to the house one more tine before we place the order.  

I'm in the tub doing this because my husband was asleep when I came to bed.  My cat reached under the door with her paws and pulled it open so she could come in here!  She is so cute. 

I wonder if you could chart my anxiety or depression by the number of exclamation points I use per word in these posts?

I was telling my friend about the dog who is blind, deaf, and incontinent, but has the blood of a five year old.  Then I told her about the dog with Cushing's and how that is affecting her weight and weakening her muscles and tendons in her back legs.  And then I told her about the fog who has low thyroid and she just about died laughing!  Said she doesn't know how I keep it all straight, between my dogs and myself!

Heading to bed now.  7:00 is going to come awfully early!  I've sent in an email asking if the painters, etc., can not come today.  They're also working on campus so they've told me to let them know if there's any day I want the house to myself.  

The top of my big toe isn't getting much blood.  It's super white while the rest of my foot is reddened from the heat of the water.  Sounds like Raynaud's Syndrome, which I do have ... of course.  But it happens in this one place frequently, so I wonder what that's about?

I expect to have a goo, fun, and productive day tomorrow.  Hope you do, as well.  

Cheers!
Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment