Saturday, May 31, 2014

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!

Dear Reader, 

We are in New York and will move into our new home tomorrow!  Here, for your pleasure, or not, is a video for the song I've had in my head all day:  The Final Countdown by Europe.  http://youtu.be/9jK-NcRmVcw  

This last week has been really, really hard.  I won't go into it.  I think it's best to let my brain just let it go!  I'll surely forget how bad it's been if I don't record it here.  Let's just say, I got next to no sleep.  At one point I got five hours of sleep in the course of three days. I have really done a purge of the house, though.  I don't intend to let it ever get out-of-control like that again.  I won't have kids moving in and out of the house, bringing their paraphernalia each time. And I'm not going to be working for the college, so I should be much better able to keep everything in my house cleared out in the future.  

We drove twenty hours straight with all the animals.  They traveled perfectly fine!  We were amazed.  Our daughter. Is mad at us for driving straight through because, she says, "y'all can't do that sort of thing anymore!"  Well, apparently, we can!  

The dogs are set up in the yard at the house, and the cat is set up in a bathroom. Were at the hotel and I'm going to sleep.  Tomorrow is the last day before the new life begins.  Thank goodness!

Have a great day tomorrow, and think about us!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment