Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 167 - You Will Not BELIEVE What I Did Today!

Dear Friend, 

Seriously.  Prepare to be astonished.  I wrote an article today and immediately submitted it to a magazine!  1500 word article, I kid you not!  You may be wondering what it is about, so I'll tell you that it is regarding the woman who entered the security code to let the terrorists into the building to massacre the people in Paris.  I look at her actions through the lens of the Cardinal Virtues.  I try very hard to not be condemning, but to still look at the decision she made because I think it's important that things be thought out before one is looking down the barrel of a gun.  I am resisting checking my email every five minutes to see if I have a response yet.  


I did not exercise today, as I said.  I do plan to go tomorrow at sometime despite how crazy cold it is. I have an appointment with my psychologist tomorrow, but I have misplaced my phone for two days now and am not sure what time.  I'll match the exercise I do with the time of the appointment.  


We are giving a dinner next week and the caterer has suggested a menu, I still haven't found my cookbooks! But I'm having to toss the entire thing.  Not only does he have wheat in a lot of things, but the main course is beef!  I'm hugely allergic to beef!  So I've got to come u with a new menu tomorrow.  


I had an enormously hard time waking up this morning.  I don't know what I'm going to do about this problem.  


My husband is back, thankfully.  It's 11:00 and I am SOOO ready to go to sleep.  So, that's it for me.  


Cheers!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment