Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 162 - First Trip to Connecticut

Dear Friends,

Is it just me, or does Connecticut convey a certain cool ambience to you?  It always has to me, and today I went to it for the first time.  My daughter had an interview with a career agency in Stamford.  The interview went great and the woman feels certain she can place our daughter, which would be fantastic.  Our son's job search is not going so well.  There aren't any part-time positions available right now thigh the job agencies he is using.  He's decided to try busking in Nashville!  Lord help us!

On the way back from Connecticut we stopped at White Plains and took care of a bunch of returns at Nordstrom and Loft.  I don't think we actually spent any money!  We has the lettuce cups with chicken salad at PF Chang's which was nice.

When we got home I checked out the menu at a restaurant where we were taking guests tonight.  Crazy complicated and mostly in Italian!  I spent some time figuring it out and sending my husband an email explaining it to hm. This  made me two minutes too late getting into my yoga class tonight.  I did spend time figuring out all of the various ways to buy classes and went with the ten class package which wa $190!  The more you buy the lower the price gets, but I didn't want to get too much and find I couldn't use them.

Then I came home and changed and we took this couple out to dinner,  total strangers, had a very good time!spent more than three hours at dinner with them!  I feel absolutely stuff.  I had two small slices of bread and that probably has my stomach messed up.

So it's after 1:00 now and I'm so tired.  Not so good tonight about getting to bed.  But I was in bed with lights off before midnight last night.

Doctor's appointment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment