Monday, May 25, 2015

Day 30 - Overdid It

Dear Friend, 

WHY must I get competitive with myself??  I walked 49 minutes in some pretty ht weather today just because I wanted to do more than I did yesterday.  I was exhausted by the uptime I got home!  

I'm starting yoga again tomorrow.  There is a class for beginners at 11:00 and I will be there.  I've decided I will do yoga each day followed by a twenty minute walk - ONLY - one day and by hip exercises the next.  I texted my husband while I was out shopping with my daughter, "What if it really happens this time?  What if we really lost weight and got fit?" He texted back, "Why not?" Like it's simple!  We haven't been successful before!  But I am making a decision.  I am worth the time it takes to make myself healthy.  

I got a cute pair of New Balance walking shoes today at a shop.  Looking forward to wearing them the next time I go out.  They should help my feet a lot.  

I caught an amazing sale on chicos.com on swimsuits.  Had $120 suits knocked down to $38! 

Well, I'm going down for the count.  

Cheers!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment