Saturday, May 2, 2015

Day 56 - Girl's Night Out with My Daughter!

Dear Friend, there are lots of ways to keep a heart ache at bay, but surely one of the best is to go with your mom into the city, eat dinner, and then go to a fun off-Broadway play!  Today would have been my daughter's fifth anniversary with her boyfriend if she hadn't moved here and broken up, finally, with him.  She was dreading the day because she still gets very upset about it.  So, we turned it into sun night instead.  We went to see That Bachelorette Show and had a really good time.  You are on the dance floor most of the time dancing and talking with the characters.  It was fun.  

This morning I sat outside again.  I sat under the pergola which I realized is the top of a hill that slopes down to the campus, so you're very exposed there.  I was uncomfortable , but did it.  I did not go to the plant sale at the train depot that I had planned on.  It was just more than I could do today on my own.  I'm sure I'll get over this before long.  

I must start strengthening my stupid hip muscles!  I had a really hard time with them today.  It's beyond optional at this point!  

I'm not going to church tomorrow.  We got in to late and I'm dead tired.  My husband can't go because of something he has to attend.  

Oh!  I keep forgetting to mention that one thing I'm doing much better at is keeping things neat on a daily basis.  I don't have it down great yet, but I'm doing much better than I was.  

Cheers.,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment