Monday, May 11, 2015

Day 48 - Pretty Nice Day

Dear Friend, 

Well, sure enough, today was a better day.  Our sion went to sleep around noon since he was going to drive through the night, and our daughter left for work about the same time.  So I had a good five hrs to get my work done.  From time to time I would stop and write down on my pad, "Evaluation without Condemnation" on which I would look over the past two or three hours and write how they had gone,  where I was flagging, where I was making progress.  It took forever to get our bedroom and bathroom cleaned!  I worked pretty diligently and got a lot of laundry done and the kitchen and den picked up.  So, the house is pretty much ready for the cleaning company to come in tomorrow.  

I'm excited a out the direction I'm heading with looking to decorate the downstairs den.  I also need some art for the foyer.  I did my exercises today and was able to do more , with less soreness afterwards,  I even got out my arm weights and do some arm exercised as well.  

Fixed a tolerably healthy dinner and then our son got on the road and will bed rioting though the night.  L
It nk I have foun what I want to do to lose weight.  To tired to go into it right now, though.  So maybe tomorrow.   

Cheers,

Lisa

P.S.  I've decided to focus on two skill sets: waking and getting up in the mornings,and going to sleep at night. More tomorrow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment