Saturday, December 27, 2014

Day 178 - The New Year Can't Come Soon Enough!

Dear Friend,
my cat snuck outside again this evening and won't come back.  Last time she did this three nights ago, she came dashing in the house in the morning like a wild thing and she was missing her collar.  She stayed hidden almost the whole day and was very skittish later that evening when I tried to coax her out of her hiding place.

At least it's not cold outside.  I could really use these not-cold days to get my outdoor cushions scrubbed and cleaned up and dried and out away.  But I've got to get the house and laundry back under control first.

I'm sure giving up sugar is going to be super hard, but I'm way overweight and sick and lethargic and nothing will change if nothing changes.

I'm in the process of picking out three rugs: one for the powder room, one for the small entry area, and two for our bedside rugs.  I think I could make the decision now, but want to think about it some more before I do.

I bought this great flat mop that I think is going to be the answer to cleaning the floors after my dog pees on them.  It has a built in sprayer that sprays down the cleaner and then a microfiber cloth that you can just wash off in the sink.  I tried it tonight and it think it's going to work fine.

I'm going to have to pick up some inexpensive trash bags to put my paper recycling outside in.  It's rained the last several weeks when they pick u the recycling so I have TONS of boxes in the house and garage.  Rather than take a chance on it raining this Wednesday, I'm just going to get everything bagged u so they can go out the night before, whether it's raining or not.

Were going back to the 2:30 church service tomorrow.  He it's better than last week.

So ... not much to report tonight.  I'm having problems finding any cookbooks that I like.

Cheers!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment