Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 253 - Ready for the New Week!

Dear Reader,

Believe it or not, I'm excited about the new week.  I know ... A your jaw is dropping!

My daughter and I will be going shopping tomorrow, and hopefully getting desperately needed mani/pedis!  He flight home is around 5:00.  I'll be stopping to pick up something easy for dinner, and my husband has agreed to go back to the dining table for dinners, instead of eating in front of the tv.  Then I'll clean the kitchen, bathe, and put on a pretty nightgown, and then watch some tv.  I think well get our schedules closer together doing this.  

The immersion program I joined begins tomorrow with the first lesson for the first week.  I'm really looking forward to this.  

I stayed home today while my husband and daughter went into Manhattan to go to sons museums.I worked like crazy to get the house just picked up and laundry done. My back got to spasming, but has calmed down now.  But the house cleaners come tomorrow and the house is actually completely picked up so they will be able to actually clean!  

We're going to be interviewed by a "high society" magazine as a "power couple"!  It's a huge, huge thing for our college to get this chance to open itself up to the community, and I'm excited abut doing it. A hair stylist will be coming and a makeup artist.  I'm meeting with a nordstrom stylist to pick out what to wear.  The only problem is I realized that they keep almost no 16 clothes in stock, so I ordered a really pretty dress today from Nordstrom, and a dress and top I saw at Kenneth Cole's store by Grand Central Station.  They said they didn't have them in XL, but they did online.  Now, if only something will get in on Tuesday.  The interview is at 10:30, which is not goo news, since I'm not usually fully awake at that time and certainly not feeling perky!  

The interview will be at out house.  We will sit on ...  I don't know what!  We have no furniture yet!  

The baby grand looks wonderful, super happy with it. 

I've got to get my eating and working out to start happening.  This week!

Oh, and really good news!  I'm not needing Xanax to go to sleep for the last several days.  Awesome, huh?  

Have a great week!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment