Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 245 - Being Able to Go to Sleep is Interfering with My Blog!

Dear Reader, 

This klonopin seems to really be helping.  I don't need Xanax now to go to sleep and am able to go to sleep more like normal people.  Waking up doesn't seem to be as difficult either, but I'm not sure about that yet.  

News in a flash.  

My husband and I are being featured in a high-society glossy magazine for this area.  We may even be on the cover.  They are doing an issue about power couples.  That can so make me laugh to think of ME being included as part of a power couple!  They have requested more pictures of us from our wedding and other things, so that sounds good,  they brought a real photographer,like what you see in the movies!  He must have taken a million photos.  The interview went well, I don't have a problem doing that. What I do have a problem with is deciding what to wear.  I ultimately tut peg ether an outfit that looked real sharp, but still looked like something I'd wear.  

We leave Friday to go to our hometown for a reunion.  I have come down with a cold today, so I'm hoping I get well before Friday!  I've ordered an orange top on sale from Kenneth Cole and sure do hope it gets in on time or I'm not sure what I'll wear to the game.  Our colors are orange and black.  

We got a lot done outside for the interview and photo shoot, so all of the outside living areas are looking a lot better, which is a relief.  

That's it for now.  

Cheers!
Lisa

Oh, my study is actually looking like a study now!  It's going to be so fabulous!

Oh, and ... I don't have a tumor in my arm.  I have a torn muscle.  I have to have an MRI now to find out what else is going on in there.  I bet I've got some torn tumors, too.  All better than having a tumor!

No comments:

Post a Comment