Monday, October 20, 2014

Day 238 - So Glad to Be Back Home!

Dear Reader,

We had a good time at my husband's reunion.  I looked great, if I do say so myself; and he did as well.  It was fun getting to dance, even though they had the worst DJ EVER!  Seriously. He was doing '70's music, but no one knew what the heck he was playing.  If was just awful!  I finally took him a list of the top 20 songs of the 70's and asked him to play them. Things got a bit better after that.  But he never even played "Color My World" and that's just unforgivable!

We got home pretty late last night.  I slept late, but then worked hard the rest of the day.  I looked for French main course salad recipes for dinner and chose one that turned out fabulous!  A definite keeper!  

I'm going to try to wake up at 8:00 tomorrow.  I have a horrendous to-do list for tomorrow!  Probably 100 things on it! But I'm starting to make some headway.  The bedroom walls are painted a soft yellow, and the ceiling an even softer yellow.  So it's looking really pretty  

Trying to get to sleep now,  I'm out of the klonooin and I just learned that I need a written Rx every single time it is refilled!  Good grief.  That means I have to drive to my doctor's office again tomorrow to pick it up!  

Cheers!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment