Friday, October 24, 2014

Day 235 - Lovely Day

Dear Companion, 

yes ... That's right, companion!  To refer to you, whoever "you" are as "Reader" has seemed too cold.  If you, for some reason, follow my ramblings as I try to regain my health and take possession of my life, you are more than just a reader!

Today was a lovely day because I did not have to leave the house at all today.  This is a regular conversation between me and my psychologist.  Having had full-blown agoraphobia before, my reluctance to leave the house, and my difficulty doing so is of some concern to her.  Knowing how much worse I used to be, my current level,of anxiet at leaving the house doesn't concern me at all!  

Another thing that made it a nice day is that almost no one came to the house!  The dry cleaners man and the facilities director,who brought over a chimney sweep!  Yep, I didn't know they were still around either.

I was able to get quite a lot done. In my som's bedroom today and am looking forward to cleaning it more tomorrow.  I also have to pick a paint color for it.  I have five windows in there, and six dark brown velvet curtain panels.  I think I've got it figured out how to handle that.  I have to pick a paint color and, hopefully, will have it painted and clean before our guests get here Thursday.  Oh, that reminds me ... I need some sheets.  Doubletree has promised to have us the mattress here in time!  

My husband and I went to a nearby village for dinner at a nice cafe.  I had the lobster tacos and the grilled shrimp on arugula with tomatoes and white cannellini beans, the same salad I had for lunch yesterday.

I picked a shower curtain today for the bathroom that goes with my study.  It's a beautiful Celtic design in luscious shades of ourple and blue that I think will tie together the lavender in my study with the blue tile in the bathroom.  

My husband has a very full day and evening tomorrow, so I should be able to get a lot done tomorrow!

The klonopin is building up some and the anxiety is going down, but there's still a ways to go.  

Cheers!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment