Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Day 230 - Even Worse Day!

Dear Reader,

The dysautonomia was really, really had today.  I had set my medicine in a different place and so I forgot to take it last night and this morning, too.  I was freezing cold ths morning and couldn't get my body temperature up even though I turned the heat on and was clutching a heating pad.  I went ahead and ordered an electric blanket today, which should help with that in the future.  And I've learned that the electric company will install a new thermostat that you can control with your smart phone and schedule the heat to come on at a certain time.  I'm going to request that this be done and that should help, too.  

But I also could not get my blood pressure to come up at all.  So I just kept falling asleep and felt like crap whenever I'd try to wake up.  Couple of things that contributed to this.  One is that night before last I stayed u until almost 3:00 am working on all kinds of house issues that had to be settled.  So I only got six hours of sleep, and then last night was mynhusband's birthday, so we went it and saw a movie and got a late dinner, so I was I late again with that. Then forgetting two doses of my beta blocker just clenched the deal.  

Everything will get better once the house is finished and my stress load lightens up.  It's just this long in-between-time that is being really hard two and three crews of men have been in the house each day.  One set was breaking open all the windows which were sealed shut with paint.  That entailed hammering all day long for two and a half days, which just had the dogs going crazy.  
But the house is now a terrible disaster and our friends come in tomorrow night!  And our daughter and son come in sometime the next night or during the day on Friday.  So, I absolutely HAVE to feel better tomorrow!  

The place on my arm is going to have to be cut off by a dermatologist because my doctor doesn't cut that deep.  

My right big two has "reduced capillary action" and is causing me crazy bad pain.  There's a new lump  on a joint so I have to go see a podiatrist to find out what's going on there,especially with the lack of circulations. Get in a hot tub and the toe goes bone white, so something is impairing the blood flow.  

I called to verify my MRI this morning only to learn that the new place did not make me an appointment and,if they got the fax with the prescription and the insurance authorization,they don't know what became of it because I'm not in their computer system.  If it didn't hurt so bad, I'd just give up.  

I met with the designer from Ethan Allen wh has left there and branched out other own with a partner to talk to them about helping me with getting the family areas finished.  I'm just so dead tired and feel like I can't make another decision.  We had a good time, except that in felt absolutely awful and looked worse!  

So, if you pray, I would appreciate some prayers up here!  

Maybe I'll have a more cheerful post tomorrow.  Oh, when I told my doctor that I had this huge anxiety attack and wound up lying on the floor in a fetal position for a good while, she asked me if I took a Xanax and I said no. Moshe asked why not and I said because indent like taking them and was trying to get through it without one.  She laughed and said, you know ... fetal position ... on the floor ... THATS the time to take a Xanax!!

Oh ... one tiny bit of good news is that i found silver, light-blocking drapes in amazon that I think will work in my daughter's bedroom on sale from $70 a panel to $19 a panel.  And ... I just now realized that I only ordered two panels, not the four I needed!  Oh well.  I'll see how these look and go from there.  

Cheers! (Sort of!)
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment