Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Day 264 - Not Showing Up

Dear Reader, 

I haven't written lately because I haven't shown up to do so.  In fact, I haven't shown up for much of anything the last few days, including life.  Monday started good.  Very on top of life, ready to fight to have the life I want.  Tuesday was taken up by leaving early to go into town for dinner and an off-broadway okay, which was loads of fun, by the way.  Then today I slept late because we got in very late. 

But mostly I've been searching the web.  For anything and everything.  Reading a book that has lots about early medieval things in America which has been pretty fascinating.  Then trying to find a lot of products to put in a tote bag for her very distressing bowel incontinence.  I finally found products that I thought would be really helpful for her to keep in her car so having an accident wouldn't prove to be quite so devastating,  also researched a lot to find he best cordless steam mop to deal with the six places or so I have to clean up each day because of one of our dogs.  Oh, and now trying to find heels and flats that I can wear to walk around in New York.  

Obviously I'm vanishing into research online to disengage with life, which is pretty tedious right now with no friends and no church and nothing but still unpacking and trying to get them to get work done on the house.  

I really need to "show up" for life tomorrow, though.  A lot to do before I go to LaGuardia to pick up my housekeeper.  

I'm too glum to offer you my usual "cheers"!  So ... later, dude!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment