Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 263 - Drove to the Airport By Myself!

Dear Reader,

This was a big deal for me to drive to the airport by myself to pick u my friend, and then drive home.  It went perfectly fine and I felt calm and at ease during it.  I even got there early!  She is so excited about being here.  We looked at the basement, and it looks hopeless!  I told her I needed her enthusiasm to be able to tackle this.  I've been looking at it for months now, and find it completely overwhelming.  Showing her the house, I saw how many things still need to be done, so that was a little discouraging.  But, were going to take a stab at it tomorrow.  But, I also have to try to get our car registered tomorrow and see my psychologist, so that's going to cut into our time a lot.  Saturday were doing the tourist things in NYC, and seeing Mama Mia on Sunday. She leaves Monday and our daughter comes in on Monday.  

I'm worried about our daughter.  She told me today that she has finally decided she has to see a therapist.  Apparently she's crying all the time and is very emotional.  Says she is missing us a lot.  Plus,maje knows that time is running out for her to stay in Nashville.  She has to be working full time when her lease expires or move up here.  You know what I am hoping for.  There is such a neat village about 20 minutes from us that is amazing!  I know she'd love it there!  

I got my new food allergies test back today and it is ... different.  Very different. I am only very allergic to five things.  I don't remember them all at the moment, but cucumbers is one of them.  Including everythingk down to the things that I am only mildly allergic to, it's 51 things now.  

My arm is still really bad.  I didn't get an appointment set up yet, but I'm starting to wonder if I've torn some tendons in it.  There are some ways that I move it that are extremely painful!  

I've been dutifully, nay, obsessively looking for comfortable low-heeled she's with ankle straps.  

Cheers!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment